Standing Seam Shingles
Standing Seam Roofing in Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
Our Chester County Roofing Contractor specializes in the installation of custom double lock standing seam roofing, which is also known as old fashioned original standing seam roofing.
Steel and aluminum standing seam roofing are available in a wide variety of different colors and designs, so you’ll be able to find roofing that matches your home perfectly. We can also install any brand of Standing Seam Roofing in Chester County so that we can match your existing your roof. Custom formed pans are made onsite at your location instead of being ordered from a manufacturer, which will save you time and money. Our Standing Seam Roofing in Chester County is the best in the area. If you want an attractive roof that will last for years, then give us a call and schedule an appointment today.
Our professional roofing contractors have been working with residential clients in Lancaster, Chester County, and the surrounding areas 1979. We looking forward to adding you to a long list of satisfied customers.
The Types of Standing Seam Roofing in Chester County We Install Include:
- Copper Standing Seam Roofing
- Steel Standing Seam Roofing
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Cost
- Aluminum Standing Seam Roofing
- Metal Roof Standing Seam
- Custom Formed Flashing
- Edging Details
- Aluminum Standing Seam Roof
Everlast Metals maintains one of the largest inventories of coil and flat sheet stock in the industry. Our slitting capabilities enable us to provide quick and accurate order completion. Our goal is to deliver the quality service you expect, with fast professional delivery and no damage to your order. For additional information view the sell sheet.
- 24 gauge, 26 gauge painted Fluropon 70% PVDF, Bare Galvalume and G90
- 032 Aluminum, 040 Aluminum painted Fluropon 70% PVDF and Mill Finish
- Standard slit coils in stock 16″, 20″, 24″
- Custom coil widths available to slit from 48″, 43″, and 41″ master coils
- Cut to length availability
- Custom trim up to 20’6″
- Strippable film option available
- Energy Star or LEED qualified products
- 35-year Fluropon 70% PVDF paint warranty
- Available in 26 popular colors
The Benefits of Standing Seam Metal Roofing
There are a number of reasons that standing seam metal are the number one choice among commercial, industrial, and residential building owners in Lancaster and Chester County looking to replace their roofing.
Standing Seam Roofing in Chester County provides a durable, attractive roofing solution that comes in multiple colors, textures, and designs. It can be installed on steep-slope roofs as well.
Our professional roofing contractors will go over your metal roofing options including standing seam roof details and help you select the best one for your home. We can take measurements of your current roof and have your brand new standing seam metal roof installed in no time!
Request My Estimate
Diversified Roofing Co.
5681 West Lincoln Hwy.
Parkesburg, PA 19365