When you’re investing in any home improvement services, you’re buying on faith-you won’t be able to see the product until the work you’ve paid for is complete. That’s why it’s so important that you can have complete trust in the contractor. You should know that your roofing contractor has the knowledge and skill sets to get the job done properly and the dedication to ensure that you’re totally satisfied with the final product.
At Diversified Roofing Co., we know how important your roofing is to your home, which is why we strive at every job to ensure that you have a positive experience. From your initial phone call to the completion of the work, we’ll make sure that you’re totally satisfied with all of the work we perform on your Lancaster or Chester County home.
Here is an outline of what you can expect when you work with our roofing contractors:
- Call us between 8:00 and 4:00, Monday thru Friday and you will talk to a staff member on the phone. If we’re on the other line, at lunch, we will call you back the same day! If you call after hours, leave a message with the call center and we will return your call as soon as possible
- Our office staff will schedule an exact appointment date and time for you to meet one of our roofing specialists (not a general time range; we know your time is valuable). We will also send an email with a picture of the technician who is scheduled to come to your home so you know who will be arriving.
- The roofing specialist will arrive at your home on time, in a company truck, with an employee name badge. Our specialist will discuss your problems/requirements/expectations/budget/take measurements. This usually takes 60 to 90 minutes depending on the difficulty of the roof. Most times our roofing specialist is able to come up with several options and pricing for your new roof on the spot, however on more detailed jobs a second appointment is needed. Our pricing system is based off of several factors, slope of roof, number of chimneys, linear feet of valleys, skylights, and square footage.
- If a second appointment is needed the roofing specialist will meet at the specified time with everyone involved in making the decision. With photos, diagrams and samples, they will take the time required to review the project and ensure alignment of what we are proposing for your project, your expectations for the project, and the manufacturer’s requirements to ensure valid product warranty (this is the critical step leading to overall satisfaction) your material and pricing options. At this point you have received all the necessary information needed to make an informed decision. After we have received a signed proposal:
- Your project will be tracked with our job flow checklist.
- Your project will be reviewed by our production manager and roofing specialist to verify specifications, logistics and any other details of the job.
- Your project is placed in our production schedule. If a permit is needed, we will make the necessary steps to obtain proper permits.
- As soon as your project has been reviewed by our production manager you will receive a call or email notifying you of a projected start date.
- We call you to update the start date. Inclement weather along with unforeseen work and delays on the jobs ahead of yours can cause the schedule to be adjusted.
- We will contact you when we are approaching the start date for your work, usually a week in advance.
- At the start of the job your project manager along with the crew foreman will meet with you on site to go over any additional concerns you may have.
- We set up the appropriate property protection for your house and neighboring properties.
- Your project is inspected throughout the installation by our production manager.
- After the work is completed: you will accompany your project manager on a “Completed Job Inspection” so that any potential concerns are addressed. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction; we won’t leave your project without it!
- You will be presented with the final invoice.
- If applicable we register the Manufacturer’s warranty on your behalf Our Secretary will call with a completed job survey. A few questions to help us better our business.
- Our management staff reviews your survey and implements your suggestions for improvements.